Tuesday, June 10, 2008

GRADUATION 2008


Yard Parties (I think I went to five of them)!





Graduation Ceremony





Procession





Convocation





My nephew's daughter Carolyn graduated from Yarmouth High School on Saturday, and it was a rockin' time for us all. Two or three parties every day, tons of food and drinks, and now I'm going to have to quit eating for a week to get back to normal!



I met many wonderful people, had so many laughs, and enjoyed myself completely.
Yarmouth is this neat little town in Maine with only 8500 population, and most of those people are of the well educated group that finds a small, precious town to settle and raise their children to the highest standards. I was impressed with the community support for the graduates, the cheering, the applause, the awards, jokes, and all around smart thinking, knowing that these times are the ones their children will remember some day, and be proud. If I had kids, I would definitely send them to that wonderful school and town.



I think it's going to be a glorious summer!


Jiva

No comments:

BROADWAY BABY

A CHORUS LINE

BARBARA COOK

FABULOUS PALM SPRINGS FOLLIES

Ziegfeld Girls & Marilyn Miller 1929

CONAN ANGELO PRODUCTIONS

I like to watch them both at the same time.

What time is it? I think it's NOW. (translated: Eastern Daylight Time)

Blog Archive