Friday, August 8, 2008

2008 OLYMPICS






































































WELL, HERE WE ARE WITH THE 2008 OLYMPICS UPON US, AND I HAD BEEN LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING THE EXCITING OPENING CEREMONIES LIVE FROM CHINA, BUT APPARENTLY THAT IS NOT HAPPENING!

So, in lieu of this disappointing news, I decided to present a few really nice photos I found on the Internet, because I think we all need something to make us feel connected to this great event, and the Opening Ceremonies.

AT 9 PM TONIGHT, NBC WILL BROADCAST A REPEAT OF THE OPENING CEREMONIES, SO BE SURE TO WATCH, AS IT SHOULD BE SPECTACULAR!

Jiva

1 comment:

jiva said...

I was disappointed for the girls' gymnast team last night. The judges made the first girl wait 15 minutes before she was able to start, and she kept getting more and more nervous. By the time she started, it was too late, and she fell off the beam. Overall, the team was exceptional, and I'm happy they won the Silver Medal.

BROADWAY BABY

A CHORUS LINE

BARBARA COOK

FABULOUS PALM SPRINGS FOLLIES

Ziegfeld Girls & Marilyn Miller 1929

CONAN ANGELO PRODUCTIONS

I like to watch them both at the same time.

What time is it? I think it's NOW. (translated: Eastern Daylight Time)

Blog Archive