Thursday, April 1, 2010

SONDHEIM ON SONDHEIM

March 19 to June 13, 2010
Studio 54 ~ 254 W 54th Street
BARBARA COOK, TOM WOPAT, VANESSA WILLIAMS
Brand new arrangements of over 2 dozen Sondheim tunes


























What's really fabulous about all this, is that Stephen Sondheim is 80,
Barbara Cook is 82, Tom Wopat is 58, and Vanessa Williams is 47.
I ask you, is the world not becoming ageless?
There is no stopping great talent. I myself hit 74 in March.
And I KNOW I've got at least a good 30 more years left in me.

I don't feel any different today, than I did when I was dancing,
way back in 1953. Yes Virginia, there IS life after age.
Things are just getting better and better...

Jiva

No comments:

BROADWAY BABY

A CHORUS LINE

BARBARA COOK

FABULOUS PALM SPRINGS FOLLIES

Ziegfeld Girls & Marilyn Miller 1929

CONAN ANGELO PRODUCTIONS

I like to watch them both at the same time.

What time is it? I think it's NOW. (translated: Eastern Daylight Time)

Blog Archive