Monday, August 20, 2007



Another busy Monday. Look at me! Hard at work.
It's mid 90's outside, so might as well stay in here.
Sold a really cool leather vest with fringe on eBay from the 1960's. Some lucky person won it for only ten bucks! Nobody else bid on it. Oh well, that's life on eBay.
I've got to sell my condo 'cause they keep raising the maintenance fees. What a bummer. I hate moving! But, it's got to be done. Heading up to Pennsylvania maybe. I love it up there, rolling hills and lots of green. Nice countryside.
You all have a good day, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
Jiva

No comments:

BROADWAY BABY

A CHORUS LINE

BARBARA COOK

FABULOUS PALM SPRINGS FOLLIES

Ziegfeld Girls & Marilyn Miller 1929

CONAN ANGELO PRODUCTIONS

I like to watch them both at the same time.

What time is it? I think it's NOW. (translated: Eastern Daylight Time)

Blog Archive