Friday, August 24, 2007


I love that joke. I'm allergic to cats and I LOVE dogs, but I still think that joke is hilarious.
It's pouring rain here, thundering and lightning. Maybe now it will cool off!
I have nothing really intelligent to say except that I can't stand Bush, I wish we'd get out of Iraq, I think Cheney is a snake, I think his ex company Halliburton and their subsidiary Kellog Root and Brown have made billions off this stupid war, and I wish to heck we'd get a government that knew what they were doing! Good luck with that.
You all have a nice day, wherever you are, and remember, no matter where you go, there you are!
Jiva

No comments:

BROADWAY BABY

A CHORUS LINE

BARBARA COOK

FABULOUS PALM SPRINGS FOLLIES

Ziegfeld Girls & Marilyn Miller 1929

CONAN ANGELO PRODUCTIONS

I like to watch them both at the same time.

What time is it? I think it's NOW. (translated: Eastern Daylight Time)

Blog Archive